Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
OH-MY-GOD! Look at the time and date! It's my girlfriends' birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN AND IDA. I love u guys. Best wishes to both of u. Good luck to IDA's promos and shan for her you-know-what tomorrow. One year older now, must be more mature(Ok, this sentence is dedicated to Miss Tan!). LOL. Ok. Enough of that. A little updating 'cos I am going to sleep soon. I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to Tampines. Shan knows why. Good luck to me. Sunday, did a some training in the kitchen because of the upcoming exams. *trembles* I am the weakest among all the CLs. Don't blame me if I fail any. I can only say, "I'm sorry.". But i promise to work hard, at least for 1 month? Because the exams is near. LOL. Sadly, I burnt part of my hand. It leaves an ugly scar. Some says it is a tatoo to remind me to be a little more careful when handling hot stuff. Yes, I agree! It's painful, OK! The burning sensation. OH-MY-GOD. U wouldn't want to feel it. LOL. I think this is the only part I want to stress on. Handle hot stuffs with CARE! Another thing, the hot topic about the saint trees, found just below my house, is over. I think it is just people being superstitious. Anyway, I don't know whether I should be happy about it or not. In dilemma. LOL. Ok, that's all. Off to bed now. Bye bye. *My brother just bought a new phone. I am not least jealous. LOL. But where is my new urban male bag that he promised? Postponed, of course. Labels: Handle hot things with CARE |