Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, October 29, 2007

HELLO :D

Miss me anyone?

I am feeling sick already. Woke up with a painful throat. Drank lots of water and ate strepsils. I hate that feeling. Anyway, my throat is better now.

Had EALS practical in the morning. I was late for 30minutes. Not on purpose. The bus was very very late and packed. So no choice, I have to continue waiting. Then went up to the wrong class thanks to Waiyee's information. LOL.

Contributing to the unlucky events in the morning, my mp3's earpiece fails me. It was pronounced dead in the afternoon. So, I have to go get a new pair which cost me 18bucks. Very expensive but I like it very much. WHY? Because it is white in colour. LOL. I have more and more white stuffs now.

After that was our "BELOVED" advisor's lesson. Freaking ass. It is our elearning day and he make us stay in class and listen to his lesson. What is the use of having elearning when he wanted to go thru' lesson? I don't understand. Can someone kindly explain to me?

I was ranting non-stop because he simply don't want to let our class go off. What a good lecturer. I have NO COMMENTS! I made my comments in class.

It's monday blues.

Tomorrow is ASTATS BLUES:(

Time to do some thinking for my CATS project:( Bye bye.
Mummy's birthday is coming soon. CAKE! I love cake!

Labels: