Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, October 15, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE! How's the first day of school after a long term break? Well, I was sleepy for nuts. Slept at 3am and woke up at 7am when I've set my alarm at 8am. Nuts! Unexpectedly the bus was quiet. Perhaps it's because my lesson starts late. Ha. The idea of being more attentive in class this semster is gone. Mainly because modules are boring for this semster! I can't believe! There goes my GPA once again. But let me try, I will be more sttentive IF I have enough sleep. So I shall sleep early from today. LOL. Happy to see my classmates again. Still as crazy as before. Haha. Well, it's a all girls class. Ok, to be exact is 17 girls with 3 guys. I still love them! LOL. Yesterday was a sad day. It was the last day for my mentor, Joanne. I cried. Was very reluctant to see her leave. But all the best to her. I will always love her. I love all my First Assistant in KAP with exception of Amelia. If she is ever going to leave, I will give her a BIG BIG present. LOL. I am realistic, I admit. Little things just piss me off big time. So when u are trying to do that "little thing" take my feelings into consideration. I will be thankful. Lesson is coming to an end, I shall now end my post. Happy schooling for the rest of us. And happy holidays for the rest who are having holidays soon. I love everyone! Bye bye. Labels: First day of school |