Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, October 05, 2007

I MISS MY HORN!

While watching Bai Fen Bai(entertainment show), I saw one of Taiwan's Orchestra. I saw french horn. Out of a sudden, I start missing the time making music with the band.

Awww.

Tomorrow going to have sushi. YAY! Hopefully I don't fall sick again. Lol. This type of weather, makes people fall sick easily.

School is reopening soon. YAY because I can see my 1LO6-ers. I missed them. NO because I have not enjoyed my holidays! LOL. Everyday is holiday to me. LOL.

Cut my hair already. Looks funny at first. I think is because it is short. Short as in shoulder length. But now, it's ok. Sis came home and starts laughing at me. ARGH. But she says it looks better now. Bathing helps. No, shampoo-ing helps. LOL.

Off to bed now. Bye.

Labels: