Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, October 18, 2007
YO! Today is the IS module day! Went to school with my brother. As usual, I will be the one chasing after him, making sure he is on time. Headed to school and saw my IS class. Hmmm. CATS lecturer is humorous. But I was yawning all the way. LOL. But I think I will enjoy CATS class more than COMT and IAC. LOL. I can skip CATS class next week. WHY? Because my lecturer is on leave! Means my class, T76, can skip it. LOL. Next was S&W. Met up with brother. Chose aerobics as my sports, with some of the 1LO6 girls. I can't wait for the next lesson. LOL. Looks fun! Later in the evening went to BPP with Shan and company. Bought a new mouse. It is pink in colour. Looks lovely. LOL. I also had Chocolate Coated Banana, from Swense. It is frozen. But nice. Go try it next time, people. Yesterday went sushi-ing with girlfriends. Chit chat along the bus ride. I realised BF is becoming more and more ah lian! LOL. Don't influence me hor! I am a good girl. LOL. Went crazy in the restaurant. Took video of the mochi fight among the red bean "mochi". LOL. Actually the rest were collected away before we took photos of them. LOL. Two stacks. That's scary. Ok, that's all folks. Bye bye. Lesson is at 8am tomorrow. SO EARLY! Labels: Chocolate Coated Banana |