Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
YOO HOO! Last lesson of the day again. The same lecturer in a funny accent. LOL. Mr Low See Chu! LOL. That's his name. Headache again. Thanks to the Statistics Lecturer, Lee-Ng Imm. Did presentation earlier on. Stammer through because I'm not well prepared. But I think it is fine because I chose an interesting topic! LOL. Marriage Trend. After presentation still have Discussion in MEL. What the hell man. HATE IT! Ok, let's not start whining. It's sucks, ok. Tomorrow will be the IS module time. YAY! Meaning? I can wake up later! LOL. Going to have sushi later. Double yay! LOL. I miss sushi-ing with girlfriends lah. LOL. Having expensive dinner recently. It's time to cut down on my spendings! I will work on it. I promise. Time to listen in class. BYE. I am a wonderful student! LOL. Labels: Sushi Fever |