Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
HELLO! BYE BYE. I've got nothing better to do. LOL. Currently having PWA. Our favourite lecturer, Mr Low See Chu also known as Gina's hubby. LOL. We are learning how to create windows. FUN! P.S Gina: Touched ma? I write your name lehs. Skipped school on monday because I don't feel the need to go school. EIS is a waste of time. So I spent my time at home doing SEL and watching Goong S. After that went to BPP to meet Shan. She want to pass me the Zinc Bag she bought. FREE?!?! Nah. Pay her back already. LOL. Tuesday was super duper sleepy. Almost slept during EALS. Stats was killer. My energy was sucked up. Played games during PWA. HAHAHA. Had gastric pain the whole day. Mummy bought beancurd for me when she knows that I had gastric pain. Today, was late for class as usual. First lesson, EIS. Kills my mood. Stats then PWA. Stats lecturer sucks, she refused to allow us to hand in our tutorial the next time. Therefore, I have to go to Block 46 later to hand in my work. DARN HER. PWA is always fun. Chalet later. I am going home to sleep first. So tiring. My brain juice has already dried up. Time to replenish them. Last of all, Happy Birthday to all November's babies. And not forgetting Andy, the only October baby. LOL. Happy Deepavali tomorrow to all Indians. Working tomorrow. 'O' Level is ending soon. Happy! This means that I can go shopping with my girlfriend, Skline, soon. Time to save up more! Haha. Anyone willing to sponsor my shopping spree? Meet up soon, Sab, Ida and BF? That's all folks. Await for my latest update soon. Bye. Labels: Happy Birthday, November's babies |