Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, November 16, 2007

HELLO :D

It's the end of the schooling week again. Come to think of it, time have past really quickly. Next week will be the 6th week. 3 more weeks is the common test. OH DRATS. Let me calculate, I've missed 2 chapters on EIS and 2 or more chapters on COIP. OH DEAR! The worst thing is... I HAVE NOT DONE ANY REVISION!

OH-MY-GOD! This is so not going to work. Although I've stopped youtubing, but it seems like I am still not studying. Instead, I have been.. SLEEPING. LOL. OK. Time to buck up. At least, I make it thru' stats test. Next will be EALS test. Hope I can score in this paper!

Good Luck to all my 1LO6 peeps too!

I will be working in the kids cafe this saturday. So excited. LOL. I sound like a kid. Honestly, I don't really adore kids. So, I think I will be fine there. I hope? LOL. Peeps will take care of me, right SHAN and BALLOON?

Dickson's lesson again now. It's fringing boring! Everyone is playing their own games. Hahahaha:D

3hours break later.
*whinning*
*ranting*
*cursing*
STOP!

Nothing to update now. Bye.