Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, November 26, 2007

HELLO, here to update as requested by the citizen of Mars, Gina. She has to know what happened in the Kingdom of Mars. LOL. There goes the Mars crap again. LOL.

Ok, there to update a little. I am rushing for time as my team mates are rushing me for the powerpoints of EIS. What the hell! I shall not start ranting. The list just goes on and on.

Met up with BF and shan in the morning to have breakfast. I am late because I overslept. I shall not elaborate, they knows why. LOL. After that headed to school for EALS practical. FUN! Because we have ShiHui, Amelina and Shahila joining our group. Not forgeting Xinyi for being serious for once in this practical. LOL.

After that lunched at Atrium. I did not eat because I was full. Studied for EIS test. Thanks ShiHui for going through the outlines of the chapter. I got 23 out of 30. An achievement for me, though it was not very fanstatic. After that crapped at MSN, almost all decided to skip next monday's EIS. HE REFUSED TO CANCEL THE LESSON, so don't blame us.

After that meet Shan, Jessie and Balloon at Cheers. Did a some of the presentations stuffs again. And off we went to Causeway Point to have sushi. I think I'm having too much sushi nowadays. Cabbed there. And that freaking driver just pissed me off big time. I am so going to write in and DEMAND an apology for his rude behavior. Never underestimate the power of students!

Friday skipped lesson and went shopping with Skline and Shan. Had sushi again. Bugis' Sakae sushi has got too many crews! Please send some of them to other outlets. Don't jam up the place! LOL. And we saw Gina and gang. They are celebrating Jane's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JANE! After that shopping! Skline bought belated birthday present for me. Thank u, I LOVE U. But I love ah Zun and Kingone more. LOL.

Saturday worked at kids cafe. Very tiring. I almost collapsed. Didn't want to get off the bus to transfer to another bus. Bless me man.

Sunday, went to KAP earlier. Had lame drive thru' meeting. I think it's a waste of time. Went home at 7.30pm. But no meeting with the CATS team mates. So.. I forgot what I did.

Anyway, I had a fruitful weekends. I love everyone. Stay tuned. Bye!

Labels: