Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, November 19, 2007
HELLO, it is fringin' bored in here. Curse that EIS lecturer! Make us come for lesson but in the end, he just sits there and looks at his laptop. *cursing and swearing* Plus, test is on next week. BRAVO. I bet all of us will end up failing. NAH. That will not happen because we are smart people. LOL. *giggles* Last week(can't remember when), a fatal accident took place near my house. A truck was overturned on the road. It caused real serious traffic jam for, i think, 3 hours. As both the lanes of one direction were blocked, none of the cars/buses/lorries/ambulances/fire engines can move. Lucky, I am not trapped there as my bus was in the opposite direction. And obviously, there will be lots of kay pohs there, jamming up the place. Typical Singaporeans. Went to kids cafe to work on saturday. It's tiring! Because I have to sit for around 8 to 9 hours. Plus, it's just standing there clear tables. And it is very stuffy there. Air ventilation wasn't good. LOL. But it is ok overall. My sis injured her leg that day. Because she was not attentive to there she was going and fell into a drain. And it became swollen. HAHAHAHA. What an evil sister! LOL. That's me. Gloating over her misfortune. Ok, this is random. And for today, I did come for class in the afternoon, ok! I never skip class. LOL. There's no class in the morning. From next week onwards, we don't have to go for COIP on monday, for two weeks. LOL. YAY! Longer sleeping time! I'm becoming pig-er and pig-er. MR PIG's wife, MRS PIG! Shan's gonna kill me when she sees this. LOL. Ok, everything is so random today. I shall randomly stop now. Because it's almost time to go home! I want to watch Romantic Princess, soon. I want to go Bangkok to shop! LOL. That's all folks. BYE! Labels: RANDOM |