Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, November 02, 2007

HELLO:))

It's Dickson's lesson again. And here I am, slacking away. Ok, not slacking away. It's just that I have completed my work.

Video comments on the second and third week - checked.
SEL for chapter 1 - checked.
PBL - OH NO!
SEL for chapter 2: OH NO! (Lazy. Go home and do.)

LOL. So there leaves no homework for me this weekends. No, there's still STATISTICS homework. Oh well. I better start tonight. 'Cos this weekends' gonna be wild. Somebody's birthday is around the corner. Gonna sabo her tonight.

Speaking of tutorials. I think I have been constantly doing it. Which is.. A good thing, of course. Not like somebody who has tutorials piling up. HAHAHA. *Laughing at her*

A short interruption. Don't u guys feel that the blogger's logo looks similar to the new bossini's logo? Or rather, Bossini's logo looks like the current blogger's logo. They might be from the same company. LOL. Oh well, not my problem. Shall not get my feet stuck in there. LOL.

Yesterday skipped CATS lesson. 'Cos something cropped up at home. Went for S&W lesson instead. 'Cos I don't want to do the make-up class. LOL. FUN at aerobics! Had porridge for dinner at Clementi. Funny conversation took place.

LEONG: u all want to call poorridge?
ME: ???
CHRISTINE: call porridge?
ME: *took out phone* HELLO PORRIDGE!
EVERYONE: *laughters*

He used the wrong word. He spoke in english, I did not do any translation. HAHA.

3hours break later. I wonder how am I going to survive that. Thanks to that repeat guy, we can't push our timetable forward nor backwards. "Thanks" man. Oh well, that's our fate.

Bye bye.

Labels: