Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HEY YO!

After struggling for 3 days for my EIS project, I'm finally done with the powerpoint slides. Report is going to be a piece of cake. *copy* *paste* TA-DA. DONE!

Yesterday started doing the project at 10pm and ended at 3am in thr morning. Slept and woke up at 9am! My lesson starts at 9! Bathed, took bus and finally reached the class. In addition, it was raining heavily, my mood was totally gone. Wanted to u-turn and go home and sleep because I was feeling very sleepy too. BUT I still made it to class, ok!

Almost slept at PWA. It was totally BORING! Had MSN conversation with the Mars people. They are chasing me out of Mars! Nevermind, I still have Mercury. Wahahahaha:)))

I'm aching all over. Awww.

Next will be CATS presentation. And I am done with presentations. Then, I will do revision for all the modules. Fare fairly for all for now.

Stats: 34/40
EALS: 68/100 (This is so saddening): )
EIS: 23/30

I shall work hard for the upcoming common test. EALS is ok for now. Unfamiliar with the last chapter only. Anyone willing to coach me? Stats is totally gonecase. Very very confused on probabilities. I hate it! COIP is totally blank. Miss out 3 lessons, thanks to my laziness. Ok, I shall start going to school now. If not, warning letters will come knocking at my door. And then, I will be separated from my 1LO6-ers. MOTIVATION!

OK, time to go. Bye. Stay tuned.

Labels: