Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, December 17, 2007
HELLO :D I'm here to blog again. xD Although I am working at 9am tomorrow, but I just can't resist the temptation to switch on my laptop and watch ROMANTIC PRINCESS starring my hubby, AH ZUN :D He is so freaking cute in the show. Oh freaking hell. I actually missed the Stars Awards. It's actually something to show appreciation to those performing artistes. I just missed it. I am sad, ok. Anyway, I am hoping for a repeat on saturday. God bless me! LOL. The items that I've ordered from my sister have arrived. It's such a happy thing. Shan, Mag, when are u all free to get the items from me, please sms me soon. If not, it will be mine! Wahahahahaha. Anyway, I don't need so many shawls. LOL. CL meeting is not so bad afterall. Got updates on the upcoming promotions. As well as my CLDP. It's time to complete the modules. Since someone is breathing down my neck. One-to-one tutoring is on Tuesday. DRATS! Training starts tomorrow. DRATS. I'm feeling tired already. Oh well, what can I do? Tomorrow is heading back to warehouse to get my long awaited pay. For like 2 months? What the hell right? When we are free, they have not gotten the pay. When we are not free, they are pestering us to go back and get our pay. What the hell is that? Anyway, after getting this pay, I am sure I am not going to have anything to do with that company. Time to watch my hubby! Bye! Labels: drained out |