Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, December 14, 2007

HELLO :D

It's the second day of the holidays. I am supposed to meet Shan at KAP for breakfast, but she overslept, so do I because I have been watching Witch, Yoo Hee on youtube till 4am. LOL. Might be going out later although something in the morning spoil my mood. Got really agitated.

Friends. What does it really mean by friends? What is F-R-I-E-N-D-S? What is that fucking word all about? No, I'm not scolding all my friends. I am referring to a minority. Mind u people, if u don't want to lend a helping hand, please fuck off totally. It is really depressing to see that happening. Don't give me nonsense such as 'we are not close' and 'I am busy'. What is hell is with 'we are not close'? Everyone started out with 'we are not close'. And who is not busy? Everyone is.

If people know me well enough, u will know that I will not be hypocritical to show that I-am-happy-to-be-your-friend face in front of people that I don't like. Sure enough that is what kind of person I am. And I totally can't stand FRIENDS who doesn't want help me in times of troubles yet expect me to help. That is a total N-O, NO!

I don't blame the god for allowing me to meet this kind of people. I accept that fact but it just piss me off big time. I am not trying to be vulgar, I am not trying to be displeasing to people, I am not trying to be difficult. But why are there people trying to be difficult with me? Be it whom, when I can help, I will do my best. Don't even try to be a little bitchy with me, 'cos I will be bitchier than whoever u are. Don't test my patience. Everything has it's limit.

Enough of my ranting. Just because I can't keep my temper in tact, I shall flood my blog with my anger? No, that should not be the case. Happiness should surround it. HAHAHAHA. I shall not be bothered with such people and get on with life. That is what life is all about, isn't it?

Yesterday was such a happy day. Met up with BF and Shan for 'Enchanted'. Pardon me for watching this movie so late. It is such a nice movie. 5 stars rating for this movie! In the midst of the movie, BF and I were crapping. LOL. It is always that joyous to go out with them. I miss BF! LOL.

But was also an unlucky day. I broke my freaking nail and it bleeds like nobody's business. And I have difficulties doing stuff like zipping my pants because of my over reliance on my right thumb. LOL. Now, I have to wait till it grows out of my thumb before I can cut it away. It's painful, ok? Plus it is short! I don't know how I broke it either.

ATTENTION EVERYONE,
This is my sister blogshop:
http://swee-temptation.blogspot.com/
Do support her:)

CL meeting is on Sunday. DRATS! I freaking hate CL meeting because we will have meeting with Amelia. Meeting with Amelia is hell!

Wow. It's a heavy post. Haha. It's good, ok? If not people keep asking me to update. Hahaha. Stay tuned for more updates soon :D

Labels: