Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Saturday, December 22, 2007
YOO HOO :D I'M BACK! Reason of me not blogging is simply because I'm busy with work and busy with activities for this whole week. This reminds me of the class outing which has not been finalised. AH~ I'm tired and broke. Merry X'mas in advance. Still pondering where to go? Me too. Orchard is the hottest spot in Singapore I guess. Every year people will just cramp up the whole place, spraying those fake snow. LOL. I think this year will not be any different. Any suggestions of where to go to avoid the crowd? Skline birthday is coming in less than an hour. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKLINE. I love you<3 CLDP untouched. Stats quiz not done. EIS report halfway thru'. I'm so freaking busy!! No time to sleep too! So I will cut short just in case people start complaining DEL never update. LOL. Update soon again. BYE! To: 1LO6 :D Please vote where u all want to go. East coast or Sentosa. Can leave me a tag, drop me a sms or even PM me on MSN even if I am not online. Thanks. Need your answer soon(: To: Girlfriends :) Venue is confirmed. It will be at Fiona's house. We will watch movie most probably at Lot1 then head to Fiona's house. It might end late so please be prepared. Laptops are welcomed. Labels: BUSY |