Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, January 21, 2008

HELLO :D

I'm shocked when I saw her e-mail. Anyway, best of luck, bestie. Cheer up :) Hope for the best for u. Feel a little sad but I really hope for the best.

I am freaking sleepy now. I want to go home and sleep now! I should make full use of my attendance since the begining of the semester. Now, I am regretting it.

Went out to shop for Jessie, also known as dinosaur, New Year's stuffs. I was freaking drained out by the end of the day. Walked the whole Far East but end up buying one shirt only. How sad!

Saturday met up with BF and Skline. It has been ages since I've last seen them. BF is still as crappy because we crap to each other pratically every night.

p.s BF: Sorry, I wasn't online yesterday and on Saturday because I was very tired. See u online tonight.

We headed to NP for the open house. Explained to Skline some of the courses. Show them around the school. It is very tiring. In the end, she still wants to go to FMB. LOL. LMGT is a good course 'cos there are good people around, like me. *smirk*

After that, headed back to KAP and waited for Shan. After that headed to Bugis to buy some stuffs. BF brought us to a dessert shop which serve nice desserts. For someone, like me who doesn't like to eat dessert, that is a recommendable shop. Remarkable desserts.

Sunday was bloody pissed off by the manager. I shall not elaborate. In conclusion, I am bloody pissed off by managers, customers and CREWS.

Bloody Chor Pee. He is pissing me off big time. Trying to act funny? I tell u, it is not least funny. Go on, laugh at your own jokes. HA! Make us do the same project again and present the same project. How freaking dumb! I feel like an idiot. Why do polytechnics offer a job to such a person? I'm bewildered.

Holidays are arriving in 2 weeks time. I am looking forward.

p.s. 1LO6: Will come out with the holidays plan soon so that u all can make arrangement. Please stay tuned to my blog. Thanks:)

Bye!
It really brightens my day.