Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, January 14, 2008
HELLO :D It's monday again. Once again in Dickson's class. He is going thru' lesson while the rest is doing their own stuffs. Monday blues. Late again for class. I must be a little more proud of myself because I'm only late for 15minutes? The usual me, will be late for at least 30minutes. LOL. Gonna meet girlfriends for dinner later. Heard from shan, Jessie got something to announce. LOL. It might be SHE'S PREGNANT again. LOL. It's meant to be a joke. LOL. Weekends are mainly working. Saturday went to Shan's house for mahjong session again. I won money as well as being the noisiest there because I'm on the same table as the banana. After that cabbed home 'cos I missed the last bus. My winnings goes to the cab company :( Shan's brother is under too much of bad influence of the banana. p.s Shan. Please take care of your brother. Don't let him mix around with banana too much. Bad influence. LOL. Sunday is basically a sleeping day. Keep wanting to sleep. Went home sleep. Wake up chat with BF then sleep again. Sleeping Queen, that's me. LOL. Oh-my-god. This is the third week. 3 weeks left before the semestral exam. Oh-my-god. This is freaking fast! I'm still slacking. COIP presentation is on friday. But we have done nothing for it. Anyway, we are going to do it today. Hopefully it is a conducive one. We can do it, people! Nothing else to update. Bye bye! |