Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, February 04, 2008
I cried. Not because I have lousy team mates but the remarks he made. It just hurts me so much. Denying all the efforts I've put in, I am so freaking upset. These people doesn't know how hard it is for me a shed a single tear. This goes to show how upset I was. My ego was badly injured. Presentation was a "great" one. Thanks to the excellent team mates. Bravo, guys. U all made it. I am so "elated". Skipping thru' the powerpoint slides which I took days to complete? Ok. To be truthful, less than a day. But the report, it really took me so much time. I have to forgo so many stuffs I could have done. And they don't feel guilty at all. What should I say about these people? Does the grades even affect them? I doubt so. I am concern about my grades. I am concern about my future. Are they? I seriously doubt so. I am all out to humiliate them. I am out to burst their ego. But do they feel the pain? Nah. I feel so insulted. Trust me, if I am going to flunk that module. All the best to them too. Be prepared to face the worst consequences 'cos the one u are fiddling with is me, GOH DELPHINE. I am not a pushover. Never underestimate me! Thanks Shihui, Gina, Jane, Mel, Shahila, Fiona and Shan for your concern. I really appreciate that. I am really ok now. Labels: humiliation |