Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Replies to tag: FIONA: LOL. Ask u to buck up lor. for me is ok. I can take my time. LOL. eh. u cute? lol. once a week is alot already hor! CAIHUA: kill the last paper! JIA YOU! SHAN: glad that u noe. so dun arrange anymore dates for me. I want to live peacefully for now. HIDAYA: lol. like i say to Fiona, I can take my time whereas the both of u must hurry up. LOL. CT: lol. dun worry gf! I am ok. Need some time. GINA: thanks babe! chiong for ur last paper too. LOVES! anyway, happy to see u again(: SHIHUI: yea! jiayou for the last paper too! LOVES. happy to see u again(: -------------------- HELLO PEEPS! Two papers down. Left one. Holidays are approaching real soon. *SCREAMS* Anyway, Stats and EALS papers are killers. Pratically changed the format for the past few years. I think I will not do well. But come to think of it, there will definitely be a moderation. So, I am a little relieved. Thinking of another module makes me sad again. Hais! *slap myself* Anyway, I am just back from Shan's house. Her parents invited us over to lao yu sheng. Anyway, I never liked yu sheng. But as a gesture, I must go. Thanks to Shan, my phone nearly exploded. And disturbing me when I am having my beauty sleep. Be gone, dark circles! Anyway, I need to get some sleep. My laptop too. Haven't been switching it off for days. On a random note, I am craving for Macdonalds' breakfast! Bye bye. *Outing with Girlfriends' photo will be uploaded soon. Please wait. Labels: sleep |