Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Replies to tags: Fengru: I'm not sure whether he is from WVPS. But he knows u. And which course did u get into? See u around(: GINA: Ok! Let's go mad together((: SHIHUI: Yea! No problem(: Just give me a call or sms. SHAN: Lol. At least u had that already. FIONA: LOL. Haiya, I know u don't need to hurry 'cos.... LOL. According to your request, I updated. Happy ba? So next time have Macdonalds breakfast must buy my share also huh! ------------------------- HELLO PEEPS! It has been a long time since I've updated. Miss me right? Anyway, a series of things took place, both happy and disturbing. Holidays started. And it means job hunting time. Any recommendation? And not forgetting my 1LO6. Call me when there is outing(: Slacking at home for the past two days. Video alot, slept alot. My whole body clock is totally in a mess. Time to adjust it back! On a happier note, I might be going to Genting during March. Not finalise yet because I am afraid that I would be the only YOUNG one there. LOL. ------------------------ A few days back, when I am taking bus to a particular place, I happened to sit on this particular seat. And crudely, this ITE guy hurled vulgarities at me, thinking that I wouldn't have heard it because my earpiece was on. Feeling not very right, I decided to blog about this ungentlemanly bastard for using vulgarities on me, a girl. I didn't feel the need to use vulgarities on me just because I took his and his girlfriend's seat. In addition, I did not notice the fact that they are behind me and they wanted the seats so much to themselves. And needless do I have to give up that seat for this kind of people. Hey, look. I don't look down on ITE students. Blame it on the fact that there are black sheeps among u guys that made people look down on u all. I didn't make it sounds like "WOW! Polytechnic students are fantastic!", did I? I feel so absurd about this incident. And never did I wanted to blog about ITE students, just that that incident pissed me off REAL BIG TIME. Anyway, that was a really bad example to my readers. Beware of this people. And look girls, don't ever find a guy who only knows how to use vulgarities, it reflects badly on u too. This shows how well u choose ur guy. ------------------------ Watched L changed the world a few days ago. The show is superb. 5 stars rating for that. The ending is sad. Had steamboat on Sunday. Initially didn't feel like going because I am very very tired. But I went in the end. Had steamboat at near to 9pm. Ate lots of vegetables. I am a healthy girl(: Then met BF at Bugis Junction then took bus back to BP with them. We were crapping like some idiots on the bus, super noisy. And Jessie has got a new target, 心灰意冷. LOL. Those understand, good for u. Those who doesn't, don't bother asking. Long story! Back to watch my CJ7. The alien is super cute! I want a toy like that! LOL. Bye! |