Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Tags Replied: FIONA: Wait, that was an accident. LOL. And I told u why I drop in already what. Funny scene. I am super paiseh! SHAN: It's his honour to change oil because of me lor! LOL. FENGRU: Isit? LOL. Next time ba((: CHEEKIT: For 3 years, I also first time drop ketchup into the oil. It was an accident. LOL. Next time got come then tell me ba. Mostly working in the afternoon. SHIHUI: I miss u too): Meet up soon. Plan outing((: -------------------------------- HELLO PEEPS! Have u been missing me? LOL. Anyway, I was working. But yesterday was my off day, and today, so here I am giving u guys a little update. Things were going smoothly for me these few days working at BEARDPAPA. Had fun and had bad times making me really feel like turning home. Anyway, tomorrow I will be working alone, without my girlfriends, at night): Super sad! Was video-ing at home yesterday. Caught Bull fighting last episode. It is real nice, I swear. MIKE HE~~~ Anyway, later might be going out for horror movie. Yes, I am scared. Like when do u ever see me stepping into the theatre for horror movie for so long? Weather is really bad. I hate rainy days although it is cooler. But I feel so cold at night even when the fan is switched off and the windows are closed. Mr Sun, can I see u for one day? I want to wash my shoes and let it dry! LOL. That's the main motive. Tomorrow will be the releasing of our results! Oh-my-god. It's so freaking fast. 8.59am standby in front of the laptop and 9, LOG IN! Hahahaha. That's too exaggerating. Exactly 1 month from now will be the starting of year 2! Everything is set in motion now. SLOW DOWN! That's all. Bye! Labels: It is not a nice feeling |