Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tags Replied:

SHAN: Finally out la. Save me from the restless nights. LOL.
FIONA: LOL. Don't worry, I wouldn't feed u with fried ketchup!
CAIHUA: I am just exagerrating. LOL. But the SMS came earlier than the actual timing. So scary!
--------------------------------

HELLO PEEPS!

The result is finally out. Mostly were Cs. But I did a little better than last semester. *APPLAUSE* 2 As. 2 As, u know?!? LOL. A little cranky now thanks to Miss TAN HUI SHAN for waking me up from my beauty sleep.

Like shit la. All Cs. But I am happy with the 2As. Upset for EALS and COIP. I did study very hard for the two modules. GPA was ok.

Anyway, before my result was out, I am darn nervous. Worried that I might fail EIS. And I did not. YES! Super happy now(: Later I can go to work in smiley face.

Yesterday went to watch Rule #1. Darn scary I tell u. I scream like twice? But the storyline was great! But I am too traumatise by the show that I had a bad dream just before I woke up by Shan's sms. It's scary ok!