Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tags Replied: SHAN, FIO, IDA: LOL. Don't worry! I think of the three of u I will be super happy already. LOL. Don't need to fight for me. I know I am popular. LOL. GINA: LOL. U are so brave! LOL. I miss u lehs!! ------------------------------- HELLO my dearest friends! Don't worry for me. I am totally fine! Look. I still can laugh, jump, eat, sleep and shit! This proves that I am in tip-top condition. LOL. Anyway, IS enrolment is done. Got into Events Management. Same class as YEO CAI HUA! Anyone in the same class too? LOL. Super happy when I got into Events Management. At least it is something that I want to study. Let's have fun! Off day, today, was totally shitty. Went back to KAP to do up the notice board. Hey, when did u ever see Delphine so hardworking? Going back to do something unimportant on her off day. Please go and buy 4D or TOTO tomorrow, SURE WIN. LOL. Anyway, a whole chunk of shit undone. Those working with me, I pity u 'cos I am a demanding person. Better luck next time. Tomorrow will be going out with BF and jessie for movies! YES! I want to watch movie! Leap Years will be my ultimate choice unless it is not available. I want to watch it so badly, so please make it available tomorrow! Pasta Mania for lunch tomorrow with bestie and BF. I simply love them. Crapping around with them is always fun! Especially when the topic comes to M1, right Shan? HAHAHAHA. Power shut down for the whole block is TERRIBLE! My sis woke up exactly when the power shuts down. Mainly because she can't stand the heat. LOL. She woke up like an alarm clock! LOL. Thankfully, the power is back when I need to register for my IS module. HAHAHA. Last but not least, my 1LO6! When are we having outing? The school is starting soon! Can we plan soon? Zoo? Sentosa? BBQ? What? Give me ideas and your number! And please spread the message around. Drop me an sms and I will plan the outing soon. Thanks(: I love all of u! Bye! Off to my beauty sleep now(: Labels: A little cranky but not |