Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, April 24, 2008

DEAREST ah hui aka my chopstick sister,

CHEER UP! U have my support, as well as your group mates. Let's curse Doris upside down and make sure she dies a painful death. LOL. Anyway, she is too blinded by favourtism so we shall not fight with her. Show her our power the next PBL. Make her jaw drop!


Cheer up everyone, at least the PBL is over! CHEERS!

I love everyone. *muacks*

--------------------
Tags Replied:

[GINA] Yea, babe! Let's work harder for the next project!
[FIONA] This kind of things don't need to learn from u also can. Thanks anyway, though the presentation is over.
[SHAN] What what what? Want to fight isit? Hahahaha. Thanks anyway, though the presentation is over.
[CAIHUA] Hahahaha. Because not alot of my friends play computer games. Besides, my brother say if they are going to pay, they will not likely to go for the competition. Ya la. Do tutorial lehs. So hardworking. *grins*
--------------------

Anyway, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. But due to some technical problems, it is posted just today. Thanks to my 'wonderful' internet system!

Anyway, PBL is over so no point brooding over it as it is history already. And nothing can change the fact. Give yourself a pat on the shoulders and say to yourself, "Well done!". Trying to be optimissitic. HAHAHAHA.

Currently having WSSY practical lesson. But here I am blogging because I've done my work alreadt and the lecturer is not going thru' the next task. HAHAHAHA. Some software are simple but complicated to use. HAHAHA. But the lecturer is nice. Mr nice guy. HAHAHA. And I arrived on time. So, stop saying Delphine is always late. That's not true.

Actually, being on time for class is such a wonderful thing. I shall make an effort to reach class on time everyday. At least I made it for this week, even for the 8am class.

And, Caihua overslept today. HAHAHAHA. Laughing at her misfortune. LOL.

And, I just finished a packet of M&M peanut. It is heavenly. Has been some time since I ate chocolate. HAHAHA. Heavenly taste. I still have M&M milk chocolate inside my bag. Actually it is to make up for my sweets. I ran out of sweets and I can't find any nice sweets in the shop so I bought M&M instead. Hahahaha.

Random note, please take care of urself Bestie. Stop falling sick 'cos u will pass the virus to me. HAHAHAH. Just joking. But get well soon. See the DOCTOR! They wouldn't kill u! Hahahaha.

I just realised that I have many homework in hand which I am not aware of. Thanks to my wonderful classmates. Loves. And please complete your QMGT reflection by today everyone! I've done mine. And the lecturer says, she don't want to see any bad comments from anyone. So, don't be truthful in your reflection. HAHAHAHA. Sounds so sarcastic.

I gonna get lots of sleep during the weekends. Got to go back to lesson. Bye!