Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Monday, April 28, 2008
Tags Replied: [GINA] Yea! I can. If I try. LOL. U don't believe me?! How could u?!? [FIONA] U want me to return now also can 'cos I don't need it now. HAHAHA. [SHAN] Stupid girl. It takes effect ok! HAHAHA. She is my QMGT lecturer. LOL. SUCKS! [CAIHUA] I am a good friend, of cause. 'cos I make u not go to causeway. HAHAHA. Ya la. No one wants to pay. I hope it turns out successful. LOL. [CHRISTINE] HELLO! Tag more! LOL. ---------- Hello everyone! Today is a wonderful day. Because I am reach school darn early and I am proud of it. Go on, suan me for being late all the time. At least I am not late this time round. HAHAHAHA. Headache all the way in school, one side somemore! It is a torture. Just as I was typing, my sis accidentally spill a little bit of her soup on her legs. And I kindly took out my tissue for her. Where can u find such a good sister? LOL. Anyway, a spate of events took place on sunday. Eventful, I tell u. I shall not go into details, skip here and there. CL meeting was fine. Got reprimanded for my late-ness and was asked to look into it. Ok, I shall reflect on myself. Make an effort to go KAP earlier. Was asked to be in-charge of more stuff. Freak, I am so busy! My resignation is gonna be pushed backwards. Anyway, I doubt that I can leave. But if i set my determination, I am going to have things in my way. Went home. Initial plans was to go out with friends to play basketball. Yes, it's BASKETBALL. I haven't been exercising for some time. But there was a change of plans, I didn't make it due to some academic matters, which is the report. HOLY SHIT. I shall not elaborate why I swear at the report, close friends know about it anyway. Accidents took place at my friends' side. Shall not elaborate. All I can say is, be more careful. Slept at almost 2 or earlier. Today, bestie skipped class in the morning because she was lack of sleep and some other reasons. Morning called her in the middle of the lesson and met her after class. She skipped ELS practical. Don't follow suit, everyone. Bad example. HAHAHAHA. Went JP with her. Chit chat and gossiped alot. LOL. We haven't found time to talk for so long, almost a week I can say. Fiona joined in later. Skipped her lessons too. Looks like I am the only good student. HAHAHA. Window shopped, crapped. And then home sweet home. I haven't found time to do my tutorials. Holy shit! LOL. Anyway, I am doing it with Caihua tomorrow. HAHAHA. Ok, time to catch my beauty sleep. Don't miss me, people. CIAO~ Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROY! |