Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Tags Replied:

[CAIHUA] U must read between the lines then u can see the link. LOL.
[FIONA] Your definition of good student is wrong! How can a good student skip lesson? WRONG!
[SHAN] No lor. I never skip school. I skip one lesson only, so far. What about u? U say la. Don't say I never give u chance huh.
[SHIHUI] YO! Lol. Chopsticks love(:
[GINA] Updated(: Hahaha.
---------------

HELLO READERS! It's time I revive the blog again! Wahahahahaha.

Anyway, there is some commotion in the house. Thanks to my brother and my zinc bag. My house can make things disappear. Isn't that great? That explains why sometimes I can't find my stuff. I think the house is haunted. LOL. Just kidding. But the disappearance of things is true, ok!

Back to updates.

I had a super hectic week. Busy busy and busy. Tutorials, projects, PBL. But I have done most of them. Skipped E-commerce tutorial lesson. Thanks to CC Wong, who is my lecturer, for not missing the lesson the previous week. At least, he did update us about the tutorial and project stuff thru' email. He is responsible for once, and irresponsible for the other.

Friday was a fun day. Had lots of fun crapping with classmates. Games room became the favourite hideout for 2L06. And every friday became the day where 2L06 exercise our class spirit - Kiasu-ness. LOL. To prevent being separated from the class, we have to reach earlier than the other classes. HAHAHA. L6 spirit!

And Miss Yeo CaiHua claims that it was my fault to not arrive before 9.30am when the lesson starts at 10am. See, unreasonable. LOL. Just joking(:

After lesson was fun time. Heading down to Bukit Timah Palaza for pool session. For a pool noob like me, made the whole lot of us laugh like nobody's business. The white ball keeps going into the drain. I must stick to Caihua, 'cos she is the pro-est among us. Gina is good at that good. Me and my chopstick sister, Shihui, knows nothing.

Parted way at 5plus. They headed home while me going for Roy's celebration. Very last minute. Meet Andy at KAP busstop and then headed to Dover to meet Mag. Darn long never see her sia! After that head down to Suntec to meet the rest of the gang. Had lots of laughters in between the dinner and I swear my table was the loudest. And JiaXing, I swear, was the most pathetic guy. I pity him! LOL.

Headed home at around 10pm. That was when I started feeling unwell. Thanks RenJie for sending me home. Upon reaching home, I bathe and slept. Was super unwell, a little feverish too.

Today, woke up in the morning. Still feeling unwell. Was a little hestitant about going to work but still went ahead. And took 66 to KAP this time. There was this stupid uncle who create a commotion upon boarding the bus. And the bus took 5min to start the journey again. And by then, my 157 overtook 66 and hence, I reached later. STUPID UNCLE. But I am not late for work, I was on the dot!

Anyway, I couldn't find my voice in the morning therefore, I couldn't speak loudly. Thanks to Roy, for being there to direct the customers to my counter. 11am was at Drive Thru. Met really nasty customers. Don't want to speak loudly still want to be sarcastic. And hey look, it's a guy! Ain't he sissy? Ha. I don't give a darn to him.

My day at KAP ended with Amelia's verification of the CLDP. I didn't study for it though 'cos I was unwell the previous day and I thought she would have forgotten about the CLDP. But I was WRONG. So I barely scrap thru'.

Came home, emailed the girls about the ECOM project and tutorial. Hey girls, if u are reading my blog, please look at the email. Thanks. And slept 'cos I wasn't feeling well again. My body immune system is down again):

To end off my entry for the week, let's take a look at the photos.




Finally I have 1G of free space!



As I was uploading my photos to my laptop, my handphone suddenly blackout! What the hell is wrong with it nowaday?!


That's all folks(: Bye bye.