Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tags Replied:

[SHIHUI] - HAHAHAHA. 7ZAI is mine!!! Hohohoho :D
[FIONA] - LOL. I agree with shan. Hahahaha. Your language "rocks". Hahahahah. Why even insult a dog? Hahahaha.
[GINA] - QMGT never rocks before. __ to the lecturer! Hahahah. No motivation to go work:(
[CAIHUA] - U are my motivation? Stop kidding! My motivation is best friend lor! *puke* Hahahaha. I wouldn't say u in love with shan. 'cos that will make her proud. HAHAHAHA.
[SHAN] - I merely agree with your friend. That doesn't make me fall in love with him. Just like will u fall in love with YY if he is just your classmate? If u will, I no comments.
[CHRISTINE] - Lol. Grumpy is my middle name. HAHAHA. Will do, when it opens.
-----------

Hello, everyone! Miss me?

2 papers down for this week. Starting to feel more relax. But I will be a hardcore mugger tomorrow for CLO. At least, I will try, for not performing in SCM.

Totally screwed during SCM paper.
Not enough time.
Scribble everywhere.
Wrote important points in my question paper but not the answer script.
Distracted during the paper.
Tell me, who can be better than me?

I did study for the paper. But what I studied did not come out. I am not grumbling because the paper is mere 10%! Beer game has got higher weightage! WTF!

I will FOCUS on my thursday paper. No more distraction, DELPHINE! Presentation on thursday too. I think no one is in the mood to do that. Reviewing not done too. Can someone do the review for me? Nah, I think I will end up doing it myself. So, forget it.

Suddenly realised that I've been busy. Year 2 life is definitely not honeymoon. And Year 1s over there (if u are reading my blog), ENJOY YOUR YEAR 1!!

Rebonded my hair. It's like f-ing straight la. Is it supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? Hahaha. Sounds ok to me.

Last but not least, bye bye!
I <3 my friends(: