Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello everyone. I shall TRY to keep my blog alive so that my readers will not be bored to death.


Crew outing today was great(minus away some unhappy parts)! I think is because of my wonderful team mates. CHEERS! So cooperative!


Play poisonball. Apparently they don't like to make the name simple by calling it "poison ball". Instead they came out with a super duper long name which I forgot what it was. This game was ok. Next was the water games. Not fun at all. Keep tying waterbomb at the sea and let the sun burn me. What the hell right?


Next lunch. Follow by the speech by the guest-of-honour, my boss obviously. And got burnt because of that. Next was some communication game la. One look at it, my team obviously have no communication error other than the FIRST PERSON. Mcflurry can make until like ice cream cone. *no comments*


Amazing race last. This seriously sucks BIG BIG TIME! The distance we ran is longer than the marathon. We actually walked from one end to the other. And thankfully the guys did the job instead of the girls. Thanks, guys! Got second, which is commendable.

Saw this amazing group of people building this sandcastle.

Last but not least, KAP tradition, which is to throw everyone into the sea. And they successful threw me in. Not once, not twice. IS ALOT OF TIMES! I am not like a newly appointed leader or something yet I am thrown into the sea like 6,7 times? I am an easy prey. I know.

My boss before going into the sea.

Back at KAP and dinner with friends. Pool. Slack at KAP. Home sweet home.

Conclusion:
I am burnt! Eat more the next time so that u won't be an easy prey.


Ta-ta~