Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tags Replied:

[CHEE KIT] - HAHAHAHA. Don't be jealous that my exams are over! If I can throw away all the stress stuff, I wouldn't be so stress already. HAHAHA.
[SHAN] - I where got sleep like log sia. I am lazy to update only.
[XINGYU] - HAHAHAHA. Welcome back(: Take care too.
[SHIHUI] LOVES <3
[CAIHUA] - Yes! Flood till very shuang. Spamming is fun! HAHAHAHA (:
[GINA] - AHAHAHAHA(: SPAMMING ROCKS!
[FIONA] - LAZY TO BLOG! hahahaha.
------------------------------

Hello readers!

Sorry for the late update. Exams have ended but I am still going to school for activities. This shows how busy I am. HAHAHA.

Had presentation earlier today. Couldn't move my body in the morning due to the severe stomache I had. I had to force myself to leave the bed enduring the pain. I have high pain threshold. Presentation was ok, at least that was how I feel.

Slack with ShiHui and Caihua after class. They came over to my house. HAHAHA. After that we went to Jurong Point. HAHAHA. Lots of jokes in between like Jasmine Garden. HAHAHA. I bought another rubiks cube at Toy'R'Us.

Yay! We are going to have class outing soon(: I love my classmates(((((: Saturday is going to stayover in school as the marathon for Sunday starts darn early. 4am! Ok la because we need to get ready before the actual run. Sorry Shan!

Friday met up with girlfriends. I MISS THEM especially my laogonggong a.k.a the machinegun. HAHAH. Went to 3 different places to look for a place to eat sushi. Finally settled at where I came from, which is Westmall. And we actually ate 33plates of sushi! Ok la, 5 people in total.

I am darn tired now. Haven't been sleeping early. That explains my poor immune system also la. Can stomache till can't move. I think I am the pro-est on earth. HAHAHAHA.

I seriously have no idea of what to update already. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE HAVING EXAMS THIS WEEK(:
Bon Voyage, SKLINE!

On a bad note, my hair is starting to curl abit 'cos it's shoulder length. Forget it.

On a happier note, I finally get to eat my prima deli waffle. Heavenly! Go try it. No regrets I tell u. AHAHAHA.

Ok, that's so random. That's all folks. Bye. No photo still):