Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - Hahahaha. I won't dare to. Later your husband come and kill me, pregnant lady. Hahahahaha.
SHAN - Want date me must book appointment with my secretary. Then my secretary will liase the time with my schedule. HAHAHAA.
CAIHUA - Lol. At least I am apologetic. Hahaha. Besides, I am also not the latest that day.
AH HUI - LOL. 'cos I not time to update my bloggie. That's why now then I welcome you back ma. HOHOHO.
JANE - HOHOHO.
GINA - I WILL. LOL. Pray that it will be a success!
-----------------------------

Hello everyone!

Today is the date for my group's event. I hope that it will turn out fine. And fun to all the participants as well as organisers, right? (: And thanks for all the support. LOVES<3

Last few days have been staying in school to do projects. I am worn out mentally and physically. Thanks to the mo guis for all the motivation. Without them, I think I won't finding joy in going to school(: I love all of you :D

Anyway, gotten back all the papers. I did ok except for SCM, which I didn't put in effort to study and memorise. However, I did pass the paper. So, I am proud of myself. I will work harder for my semestral exam. Good luck to me(:(:(:

Suddenly craving for macdonald's breakfast. HOHOHO. AND, my bloody fan broke down yesterday night. @$#!$!#%$%#$ Thankfully, there is an extra fan in the storeroom. If not, I think I will most probably die of heat. HOHOHO.

SCM Beer Game report by next week.
WSSY MHE presentation on next friday.
WSSY assignment report by 15July.
PPP class tomorrow.
QMGT PBL3 starts next week and ends two weeks later.
So many things to do, so little time to complete. Let's work hard together everyone.

Last but not least,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My new love, Sammul Chan. *muacks*

That's all folks. Bye!