Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - If u can kick, u can try. And see who is at the losing ends 'cos my mum will definitely be on my side. HOHOHO. Prima Deli's waffle is better!
HIDAYA - Yea, Shan's brother! HAHAHA.
GINA - Not tiring. IS VERY TIRING! Bathe and slept the very thing I reached home u know! I LOVE ALL OF U TOO(:
CHRISTINE - Yea. Will do that(:
CAIHUA - Ok, I blogged. HAHAHA. Tomorrow.
SHAN - Wow! Don't tell me but I know it all. That's amazing!
-------------------

Hello everyone! I will update my blog tomorrow 'cos I am waiting for Sabrina to send me photo! PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY!
Bye bye!

I got alot of mosquito bites on my legs! It is making my legs ugly!
FCUK U mosquitoes! STOP BITING ME!