Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tags Replied:

SHAN - Please la. Don't self proclaim can? He also never say he is your hubby. Stop hallucinating.
FIONA - LOL. Are you sure? LOL.
-----------

Hello everyone!

I have a flair for art. HOHOHO. Just kidding!

Yesterday's event turns out to be successful. Thanks to all the participants for making the event successful and also, those who supported me all along. Thank you. I love all of u. Most importantly, my team members. LOVES!

I was watching the news moments ago. And i saw this news about the melting of the ice bergs at the north and south pole. And it is freaking scary I tell u. All the ice bergs are estimated to melt by the end of september, if I am not wrong. And according to what they say, this symptoms is 20years ahead of what they estimate.

It is freaking 20years! I believe all of you have already felt it la, how hot the weather is. I can melt anything I step out of the house man. Usage of air-conditioners, I believe is raising. I can't believe what human beings are doing to themselves. Depriving of their chance to continue living.

My sister told me that the world will come to an end in 4 years time. To me, I think 4 years is too long. If the environment continues to worsen, I don't think we will even live past 2010. Start panicking people!

Inflations. Rise of oil prices, food products.

*sigh*

What has the world become. Some living hell.

CL meeting tomorrow. I shall sleep early today as the meeting starts at 8am. Feel like dying. If I can't wake up on time, I will give it a miss.

That's all folks. Reflect on yourself. Ta-ta~