Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tags Replied:
CAIHUA- Don't tell me about my BESTFRIEND. Boils my blood only.
GINA - She likes to scare people. LOL.
SHAN - No problem!
FIONA - No matter how much of vitamin is not going to make up man. I like elmo.
CHEEKIT - Yea. HAHAHA.
-------------------------------

*edits*

I think I've been very tolerant in whatever I do. I think the least thing people can do is be a little cooperative. Everyone is equal. Don't say that Delphine is a bad person. Stabbing people from behind. When u don't want to cooperate, that is the least thing u will have to accept.


Sorry, I'm just grumbling. That's what I hate about uncooperative team members. I believe everyone is busy. If I can take out a little time from my schedule, I believe you can do the same. It's only whether you want it anot. Stop saying that I am not being nice. Tell me, which part of me is not being nice? I am nice enough to not tell on u.


Whatever it is, slog my guts out. Not to say I'm not totally wrong. Blame my choices? That's the last thing I'm going to do.


ARGH. I don't know what I'm typing. Too much anger bottles in my heart. The thorn. Who's going to get it out for me? It remains in my heart. I hate the feeling. Everything is killing me bit by bit. I'm losing myself soon.


I need loads and loads of support.

Hang on... Hang on...