Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Tags Replied: HENRY - Hello:) SKLINE - LOL. Of cause. Colourful things makes people feel better:) GINA - LOL. Let's go camouflage again! LOL. HIDAYA - LOL. Go buy a new packet lor. Hahahaha. Since it is nowhere to be found. SHAN - Wa, I so busy already still need to entertain u for ur dinner date, u should be happy liao. LOL. Ya la. Go hug caihua and CRY. HOHOHO. CAIHUA - U are included for everything la. Shit also must include u one. See, I care for u lor. Must be happy. -------------- I'm sorry moguis. Today, I'm in total bad mood. I know I affect alot of people. But I still love all of u<3 Thanks for being there for me, moguis. LOVES! and BF and those who showed concern la. Too many liao. I still love all of u. And also, Happy Birthday, PeiRong! Ah. Late by 8minutes! |