Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My super inconsiderate neighbour living just one storey above me, is causing a nuisance.
WHY?
Because, for some reasons, they can't bloody walk lightly. They have to stomp every step they take, like an elephant.
I was super annoyed by the constant rumbling sound which lasted for 1 minute plus. It is definitely a nuisance. One, my mum did went up and talk to them about it. Apparently, advices turn onto deaf ears. Next up, I will be writing on behalf on my mum to the town council and report this incident. HOHOHO. Don't blame me for being a bad person when people warned u beforehand.

My bloody ankle is hurting la. Not because of yesterday's match. Yesterday's match only worsen my condition, which is bad enough. I shall not start my lengthy story. My mum is bringing me to the doctor/sinseh tomorrow? Not sure when. See how it goes la.

Yesterday was MDE games day. Our class took part in it. And our opponent was some year1s whom I don't give a hoot about it. And we lost with pride. Why pride? 'cos we have sportsmanship. Ok la. Don't say I am a bad person, they are year1s, so I never blame them la. We are more senior ma. HOHOHO. Sound so sarcastic.


The participants(:

Strategy discussion. LOL.

Those who went for the Games Day(:
Trying to show that my green shirt match the bean bag. LOL.

Fook you, court 1. HAHAHAH.

Update stops here. Shall update again. Because the bloody blogger is making me fed up. Can't upload the photo. #!$!@%$#@$!

That's all folks.