Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, July 04, 2008

TAGS REPLIED:

FIONA - What luan luan lai? I where got luan luan lai? YEA! Nice right?
SHAN - Please stop daydreaming can? And he is never yours in the first place. Update le la! Nice right? HOHOHO. I have good taste. LOL. I didn't realise I blogged for 4 years liao. HOHOHO.
CHIUTING - LOL. 'cos I always work morning then u work night:(
CAIHUA - LOL. I let u spam lehs. Never say anything. Should be happy lor. LOL. Ya la, thank you la.
GINA - LOL. We are always blog hopping when laptop is in front of us. HOHOHO.
FENGRU - I never join any CCA. Hahahaha.
SHIHUI - I broke liao. Next month no pay 'cos I got activities then can't go work. Therefore, no money. Hence, cannot treat u all sweets. Hahahahah.
JANE - LOL. Of cause. I choose one you know! What gay?!?!? Handsome can!
------------------

Dear friends,

Please don't anyhow say things can? I am sick and tired of having to solve problems that I don't need to solve. STOP SAYING THINGS ABOUT ME WHEN YOU DON'T EXACTLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN? And if you don't know what I'm saying, good. This means that you have no business here. HOHOHO.

Anyway, I am very stressed up about projects and homework already. PLEASE DON'T ADD ON TO MY BURDEN. I will go bonkers soon. And I swear I will have mental breakdown soon.

Sorry this post is rather emotional. 'cos I think I can't stand it anymore. Do consider my feelings.

That's all folks. Gotta go back to my work. Bye!