Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tags Replied:

MAGGIE - Woah. U got super eyesight! Still can see my handwriting. LOL.
CHRISTINE - THANKS, babe! LOL. Colourful see already mood also will change ma. LOL.
SHIHUI - Thanks, ah hui mo gui! Mo gui is LOVE!
CAIHUA , SHAN - Woah. My tagboard become chatroom for u two liao. Happy right? I never chase u two away lehs!
FIONA - No need to say anything, I understand. 'cos u have language barrier. HOHOHO.
-----------------

First of all, before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIM LI TING FIONA!
I got your name right this time!
Best wishes and sorry for not being able to celebrate with u. HOHOHO.
Do see this sentence too touched then cry huh. I won't sponsor tissue one huh!

Anyway, hectic schedule this week. Presentation, reports, tutorials, alot alot. Update when I am free! Bye bye!