Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Friday, August 29, 2008
Tags Replied: CAIHUA - What never jio? See I jio u out today lehs. Don't let u rot at home lor. Faster thank me. HOHOHO. FIONA - Half of the time only. Most of time is watch tv. HOHOHO. GINA - The illness likes me alot. Don't want to go away. Recover le then sick again:( Curse the virus. SHAN - Eh? Since when did I curse u on my blog? My blog is freedom of speech one hor. HOHOHO. CHIUTING - THANKS xD SHIHUI - Thanks :D Hahahaha. Mr someone sia. Those guys not good enough. I help u kick them to one side. HA! -------------------- HELLO everyone! Time to clear the dust already. HOHOHO xD Anyway, for the past week, I've been hunting for job and slacking at home la. Tv-ing most of the time. HOHOHO. Falling sick and getting well too. Tomorrow, we are going back to ZHENGHUA! HOHOHO. Graduated from that school for so long, I'm finally going back. I miss some of the teachers there. I'll get to see SKLINE! Darn long never see her. I MISS YOU! (See this sentence must be touched) The red and black uniform that people laughed at. My E3 classmates. WHOA! Really is darn long never see. I always never go for class gathering:( AND! Tomorrow we are going for my pre-birthday celebration. My birthday is coming! HOHOHOHO. Get well soon, SHAN! Our virus pass lai pass qu one. HOHOHO. Last but not least, my new love. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shuai anot? Shuai right! Lollipop's 小煜! That's all folks. Bye bye! |