Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Friday, August 15, 2008

I totally MIA-ed from the world.
My virtual self is still blogging.
HOHOHO.
Haven't been stepping out of the house till today.
Amazing right?
I can get sick by staying at home all the time.
Scientifically proven. Not mentally, but physically.

Anyway, life is great with SCV.
Spend hours watching it instead of studying.
That explains why I did not switch on my laptop.
Nah nah. No good to look at my laptop for too long.
It is bad for my eyes.
TV is good because I can see MR CHAN!
SCV rock on man!

Another thing.
I decide to reply sms lesser.
'cos it will increase my phone bill.
Pardon me, ok?

SCM, total crap.
From monday till now,
I completed less than a chapter(more than half).
!#$$%#%$^ (insert adjective)
I shall start motivating myself to complete SCM by tomorrow.
God bless me.

I've been having this weird nightmare for days.
Really scary!
I hate 7th month.
Shhooooo. Go away! Stop scaring me.

Ok, enough of the nonsense.
Bye! (at least all of u still see me here. HA!)


Something interesting that I found.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our beloved Chicken Little from second semester as well as this semester. Taken half a year ago. Long right?

(*edits)

Speaking as an on-looker.
I feel that it is a pretty unwise decision to have misunderstanding threatening YOUR friendship at this point of time. Secondary life is rather enjoyable. Don't make it sour especially u are leaving the school soon. Rather than being stubborn, I feel that part of ur responsibility is to clear things up, especially to the person who caused it. And, don't give sarcastic remarks. It reflects badly on u, dude!

Really, I don't know what to say about it 'cos I don't know what is going on. But since all of u were good friends before, I believe all of u can work it out, right? Rather than saying, "There is no way for me to forgive u". Child's play isit? It may not sound good to any of u, but listen to ur heart. Do u wan this to happen? Nobody like the feeling of being outcast. Think about it, though I'm not sure how many of u will look at this.