Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tags Replied:

CAIHUA - Where got MIA? U see me in school these days liao. For exams. HAHAHAHA.
FIONA - Please la. U innocent, everyone VERY innocent liao. I sleep. OK? Happy? HAHAH.
SHAN - Ya. I also think so. 2 semester never see liao. I think. HAHAHA. Study hard!
GINA - Hahahaha. My favourite band. Since they out already, I skipped today's show. HA!
SHIHUI - Gonna have a fun day that day. I hope. Ha!
HIDAYA - Wrong. HAHAHA. Only I slept halfway. Hahahaha.
SKLENG - Yea. Why? U are involved too? Meet up soon. Maybe when it is approaching my birthday or something. Gathering!
------------------

Look at the time.
1.08am.
And yet, I haven't started studying.
I merely BROWSE thru' my notes.
It's SIX whole chapters man.
Time to burn midnight oil.

When my sis headed for bed,
I told her,
"See you tomorrow morning."
HAHAHAHAHA.
Which is like never happen before when I enter NP.
(other than 8am lesson SOMETIMES)

Had my SCM paper.
It was tough but manageable.
Can pass la.
I lower my standard liao.
AHAHAHAHA.

Bye! Back to my thick stack of notes.
*Flipping thru' the thick pile*
*Slaps myself*