Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Piss. Pissed. Totally pissed off.
No idea why I'm so pissed off since I woke up from sleep.
Tell me!
Serious mood swing.
I've been ignoring people since then.
I don't love you, emo! Don't come and find me!

RAH! Freakin' KAP just sms me to ask me get my tyhoid injection.
Done by tomorrow?
Irritating sia. Can't I do it some other days since I'm not going back for 2 weeks or so?
NO? Bloody faggot.
Someone, slap them!
I'm so bloody piss off by KAP.
Makes me don't wanna go back. Not a single bit.

CLO, QMGT test done.
My bloody stomache is not healing at all.
I hate the pain can!

ARGH. Why am I so angry now?
Tell me! Tell me!
Everything is so irritating to me.
I need my happy pills.