Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Tags Replied: FIONA - LOL. No need to pray already. Hahahaha. 'cos gonna school holiday soon. GINA - LOL. Ya la. Stupid project! Make us all depress! Fook him. Glad that it is O-V-E-R! SHAN - No need to tell everyone my character. 'cos my character very good already. LOL. I'm not grateful to u. LOL. U artist? Everyone on earth is super atistic can! CAIHUA - YA LA. Stupid project! Make us all depress. Almost quarelled lor! Irritating project. Anyway, we did well. HOHOHO. SHIHUI - I love you too, ah hui mo gui. I love mo guis! CHIUTING - LOL. Of cause man. We too artistic liao. The mind will get rid of the stress one. HAHAHA. Shan, 死赖着不走. Hahahaha. No need to care her one. Everywhere also must say she is artistic 'cos no one believe her. LOL. XINGYU - Thanks:) SKLINE - Aiseh! Rare guest! I miss you too. I think haven't meet up for almost half of a year already lor! Must make urself free soon. 'cos I'm going to have my holidays soon! --------------------- Once again, I skipped work. I'm not going tomorrow either. Woke up by ah chee mo gui's call. I made them call me la. 'cos I know I can't wake up in the morning to meet them. LOL. 'cos I stayed up to wait for one of my team mate's reflection. Poor me! Haven't been sleeping well these few days due to projects! Hence, I slept for the whole day today. Somehow, I feel that my immune system is not as well as last time. Oh my god! I just replied so many tags. Anyway, I finish reading "Hook up or Break up". I reckon my english will improve? LOL. Gonna study for QMGT tomorrow. Study hard to all my classmates! It's the 7th month. Go home early! Switching off my phone tonight. Don't call me. You won't get thru'. Formal presentation on Monday. I can't wait to see my classmates in formal wear. First time after a year in NP. This shows how much effort we put in when we are presenting - dressing. We just dress up causually. Ta ta~ |