Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally a day out of my house today.
But met with horrible scene of dead cockroaches(xiaoqiang).
It is darn gross.
I kept running and jumping around to avoid them.
My sis told me a super funny scene when she was on her way home.
She saw a sweeper trying to sweep the dead cockroaches but at the same time killing those still alive with his feet. Her action is SUPER FUNNY! Joke of the day.

Returned my library books which are overdue.
Now I'm in debt.
A few cents? Hahahaha :D

Anyway, monday I went for gym and did 6laps.
2laps of running and 4 laps of brisk walking on inclined platform.
Hahaha. At least, I did 6laps.

Walao. I've been sleeping at 5am and waking up at 1pm.
I'm nocturnal. Hahahaha!

I want to find a temporary job now instead of waiting for toastbox to contact me.
Wait till the sun rise from the west man.

That's all folks. Bye!
WALAO! My laptop went bonkers. And I can't restore my laptop 'cos I did not do any backup. What the hell! I feel like dying.