Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Friday, September 19, 2008
HOHOHO! I'm using my brother's laptop to update my blog now. So hard to type! The keyboard darn different from mine. Tomorrow gonna go down to YCK to have lunch with ah hua! Ah hua! Honoured anot? Hahahaha! After that will be doing some personal stuff. The personal stuff is going out with bf. HAHAHA! No la. Just kidding! I feel like eating cheesecake and CURRY! Darn long never eat already. Any kind soul willing to buy for me? HAHAHHA. Just kidding. My blog is super lengthy. No photo somemore. Holidays ma. Never take picture. HA! Oh ya. I did some housework today. Change the bedsheets, clean the fan and sweep the floor. Hahaha! Proud of myself. Great accomplishment! That's all folks. Bye! |