Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tags Replied:

FIONA - This is call no restriction. Not call FLIRT. Ya la. I grumble the most la.
GINA - UPDATED. HOHOH. U also not faithful to Sammul huh. J for junk. Hahahah!
SHAN - What stupid duck! Who is the one who accompay u to gym huh? Who is the one to correct your standing posture huh? Why I can't post his photo? He is my beloved! HOHOHO.
SHIHUI - YOYOYO! I miss you!
CHEEKIT - HUH?
------------

Walao.
A moment ago, my laptop lagged till I almost died.
Till I rebooted it many times,
it finally start functioning properly.
The next moment, it BLUESCREEN-ED me!
What the hell.
This is like the second time only.
The first time is like, a year ago. (?)
I'm so clueless of why it bluescreen-ed me can!
And it took bloody long to load back.
FOOK YOU LA, LAPTOP!

Nevertheless, I wish all my readers,
Happy Mid-autumn Festival.
I love snow skin mooncake!
Come and enjoy the moon with me tomorrow.
Just Kidding!
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Bye!

*edits*

I forgot to wish her. Therefore,
HAPPY BITRHDAY, XINFANG!