Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
YOYOYO! First, let's congratulate those with good results. Caihua and I actually got the same result. But different grades for different modules. CLO - A SCM - B QMGT - B+ WSSY - A ECOM - C+ (eat shit la!) But with an amazing GPA of 3.4286. Exactly the same as Caihua. See, Caihua. Must have faith in yourself! Alright. Enough of my showing off. But, I'm pretty happy with my result. HOHOHO. My hardwork. See the sweat and tears. Erm. I think no tears. Hahahah! Anyway, I woke up at 8plus because of the result. And I freaking slept at 5am. So freaking tired! And I did not went back to sleep after checking. Instead, I went out for gym. And thus, I was out of the house for the whole day. Now, my poor eyes can't open big. *sayang my eyes* Ha! Ok, most of the plannings are finalised. Girlfriends please take note. Birthday celebration for IDA and SHAN will be on 23rd september. Please let me know if any of u can't make it. And please do so early. So that I can make changes. And please vote whether u want SUSHI or STEAMBOAT. Leave a tag. We would most probably be heading down to the BEACH. Suggestions are welcomed. Thank you. I love all of u. WHOA. Darn formal. HOHOHO. But I have not think of any backup plans. So make do with it first. Hahahaha! Thanks to the wonderful planner, which is Miss GOH. Hahahaha. Sabrina's also GOH. Hahahah. That's all for today. Reporter, DEL. |