Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, October 06, 2008

HAHAHA! I find my previous post darn retarded!
But it's also funny because I get to see all of your reactions.

WOOT! Finally last day for me.
I presumed la.

Friends who I made days ago were like,
"HUH! Today is your last day?"
and "HUH! U are a Crew Leader?" sort of questions.
Because I was wearing my crew name tag.
Hahahaha. But ok la. My school is like so freaking near.
I still can go back see them.
I remembered that there is this guy whom I knew for just 3 hours.
Then I wave goodbye. Hahaha!
But he is kind enough to lend me his jacket because I was soak to the skin thanks to Mr Ling and Mr Childish last present from KAP.
Apparently, I went crazy during my days at KAP.
'cos too many people are willing to go crazy with me.
I think I'm over-friendly in KAP to new crew or those I don't know.

I still remember telling someone that if I'd not been so busy with KAP stuff,
I might have done better for school work.
I kinda regret la. 'cos my result tells everything.
So this semester, I assume that I can concentrate on my studies FULLY.

Last week of the holidays.
I wanna go crazy before I go back school.
'cos by then, I must be geared up to the max.

That's all folks. BYE!