Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Monday, November 24, 2008

Before I start, let me advertise again


Symphonie d' Harmonie

Venue: Singapore Conference Hall
Date: 27th December 2008
Time: 7.30pm
Price: $10


Zhenghua Symphonic Band's very first concert.
Do support and get your tickets now!!
For more information, log on to
http://symphonie-d-harmonie.blogspot.com/

GET YOUR TICKETS FROM ME NOW!

Tags Replied:

GINA - I also want my 3 weeks break! Class outing toooooooooooo!
FIONA - Don't know why suddenly not smelly liao. Hahaha! No lor, 'cos I see your school slacker than mine. Then I emo. Hahaha! No need link one.
HIDAYA - I will miss u if u bring presents back for me. Hahahah! BON VOYAGE!
--------------

I think I sinned these days.
'cos exams are around the corner yet I haven't been touching my books.
Let's see.

Saturday
-Band
-Watching videos
-Sleep

Sunday
-Sleep
-Sleep
-SLEEEEEEEEEEP!
Ok la, I did the outline of Marketing test this thursday already.
And IMGT tutorial.

When life gets hectic and things go haywire, I will become..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

like that!


Bye!