Profile DELphine TWENTY-one 1ST september '90 LogisticsCoordinator delphine1990@hotmail.com ♥GIRLFRIENDS ♥1LO6 '07 ♥french horn ♥chocolates ♥tv-marathoning Online Users Tagboard Affiliates Archives Credit Spongylove |
Sunday, November 02, 2008
TAGS REPLIED FIONA - Of course la. My precious lehs. Abit too big. But overall, it is ok. SHAN - I wanted to blank it one. But nevermind la. Don't spoil my own photo. Hahahaha! CAIHUA - Ok la. Laopa. No difference also. Hahah! SHIHUI - Ya la. Keeping tag on us man! YEA! HSM 3 is a BLAST! CHEEKIT - Never invest. 'cos I never go and buy. Hahahah! JANE - NICE!!!! GINA - Next time u wear again la. Only u huh. Hahahah! YEA! HSM 3 ROCKS! ----------------------- HELLO EVERYONE! I'm finally updating. I ploughed on my bed once I reached home yesterday and died. Band practice was like shit yesterday. The scores where like alien to me. I've ZERO clue on the notes and rhythm. That's the result for not going back for 2 years. God bless me. Met moguis and jane at cineleisure after that. Pool-ed awhile before heading for dinner. And took another hour home. Singapore buses are *SIGH* slow. Pictures are at Gina's and Shihui's blog. Tons of work to be done by this week. I think I'll lie dead on my bed next weekends once again. That's all folks. Bye! |