Profile

DELphine
TWENTY-one
1ST september '90
LogisticsCoordinator
delphine1990@hotmail.com

♥GIRLFRIENDS
♥1LO6 '07
♥french horn
♥chocolates
♥tv-marathoning



Online Users




Tagboard




Affiliates

Archives



Credit

Spongylove

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tags Replied:

GINA - Now no need to detest school liao. 'cos ISP is over! FOOK!
FIONA - Finally finish with ISP then will be happier liao. My mickey kena curry yesterday sia. Now full of curry smell. HAHAHA!
HIDAYA - Foook you! Like that say in front of me, I will be more emo! Don't wanna think of u man!
SHAN - I've to agree with you this time. HOHOHO!
NIAN NIAN - Of cos. U think my chinese is fake one isit!? Hahah!
FIONA - Think of u, I will more emo. 'cos I will link to your course. Then think about my course. Then start emo. Hahaha! Whatever la. Prove and zhen ming has the same meaning.
CAIHUA - Yea! Let's celebrate man! ISP, shoo!
----------
Hello everyone,
this week sucks.

Thankfully ISP ended,
OPCS test ended which only covers 5%,
PMKG tutorial 5 ended.
Tomorrow will be PMG test.
I'm super glad that most of the major work is done.

Next week is an off day for IS!
Hurray!
But PMKG test.
Finally I can rest easy for now.

That's all folks. I hate school now.
Get better, will you?
Bye!

p.s - my brain is blocked at this moment. English sentences cannot be formed.
p.s.s - I need my bed!